Thursday, March 19, 2009

Accepted to GW


I've just received an email from the Elliott School of George Washington University. They've accepted me and offered a fellowship of $6,000 dollars. I am going to grad school!

I'm a little blown away by all this. Washington D.C. is filled with very, very smart people. To get the chance to work and study, with all these big names and minds, IN THE CAPITOL, is an incredible honor. My dream of becoming an international diplomat is one step closer to becoming a reality.

Now I have to figure out how to get there, how to pay for it, and how to leave Boston and all my friends and family behind. Talk about life altering decisions! But I am excited, very excited, and I've never felt more hopeful that somehow I'll actually make a difference in this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment