Monday, February 9, 2009

This is how I would run an interview

I want to show a webcomic I'm working on. In my free time I work on a little thing called Repiphany! (name subject to change) which features little dudes talking about the things that are usually on my mind: Politics, games, philosophy, livin' life and being happy, etc. The art is nothing special, but I think I'm developing and I'm definitely having fun. You can visit the comic at its domain on DrunkDuck.com, but I'll also be posting various strips on this blog as I progress.

Here's a strip I did in October, before the election. Enjoy!

Any feedback is of course welcome.

Best wishes to you all. I hope everyone had a great weekend. (Me personally, I'm coming to the point where I've got to figure out whether I still want to date the girl I met on my birthday. Good personality and fun, but I'm not sure we'd work out long term. Here's hoping I make a good decision and make sure nobody gets too unhappy as a consequence.)

Let's try that again: I hope everyone had a great weeked!

~Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment